Malaysian food

All about malaysian food (also international food) from a malaysian point of view. A Petaling Jaya (PJ) boy myself, most of my favorites are in PJ area. You name it, from snacks to gourmet food to hawker to fine dining, I'll try to cover. Even drinks eg. beer, wine, liquor, soft drinks, etc.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

2005 - Singapore food

Soupz restaurant, 1st floor DFS, Scotts rd -
a delightful place decorated like a courtyard in a kungfu chinese era, with cozy corners and mood lighting, this place is quite hidden from public eye. The chicken I must say is the best I've tried.... and I'm one who doesn't know how to differentiate between steam food.... but this has got to be the smoothest and yummiest, especially when wrapped in cabbage and the ginger provided. Olive rice was interesting too. As for the claypot tofu, heavenly soft (once again, I'm no tofu lover). Great place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home